Fellow Mathematic teachers and friends, Welcome to my blog, if you have any new information or materials related to mathematics, please UPLOAD your file at the file uploader above to be shared with our friends. Thank you for your support.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Alligator 10 More by Jennifer Fixman


Alligator, alligator, sitting in the zoo,
Don’t you think feeding time is through?

You’ve eaten 9 whole pizzas!

“You gave me 9 pizzas that I’m thankful for,
But please, please please, could I have 10 more?”

10 more than 9…10 + 9 = 19.

Alligator, alligator, sitting in the zoo,
Don’t you think feeding time is through?

You’ve eaten 19 whole pizzas!

“You gave me 19 pizzas that I’m thankful for,
But please, please please, could I have 10 more?”

10 more than 19…10 + 19 = 29.

Oh, yeah!


(CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG)

0 comments:

Post a Comment